On July 4 – 5, 2014, the “Sputnik” Children’s Health Center located in the vicinity of Michurinsk, Tambov region, hosted a summer school for student and parent activists. The summer school, entitled “Community school – school of success”, brought together leaders of school self-governance from the Tambov, Lipetsk, Voronezh, and Ryazan regions.
Managers and staff of innovative companies will be trained on how to form a system of innovative sales and to promote products to the Russian and international market, from 21 until 23 of June.
Strategy of cooperation of education, business and government in the clusters and other entities and structures of territorial innovation ecosystems were di...
Project goal: To design models of mutually beneficial cooperation between universities and local communities that may be replicated in the Russian socio-economic conditions.
- To integrate the newly designed “university – local community” collaboration mechanisms in regional university practices,
- To integrate new approaches to the organization of education and research activities that meet local community requirements in regional university practices,
- To develop a system required to transfer the best practices and technologies designed and tested by the participant universities in the first phase of the project to the new project participants from among the Russian regional universities.
PARTNERS AND DONORS
Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
Representatives of local businesses
Regional and local bodies of power
- “Social innovations in education” competition, May 1 – June 25, 2010;
- Meeting of the expert board of the project “Community universities: Phase II”, Vodnik, May 14 – 15, 2010;
- Training seminar “Strategic management in education”, July 4-10, 2010.
- Competitive selection of programs of collaboration between universities and local communities;
- Meetings of the project expert board, expert consultations and sessions at the participating universities;
- Organization of public discussions on the “University’s role in the local community development”;
- Organization of an interuniversity seminar to assess the progress of the “university – local community” collaboration programs.
“University – local community” collaboration models will be designed for different types of institutions of higher learning, e.g.: classical universities, technical universities, art and art history institutes, agricultural academies, teachers training universities, and public administration academies.
“University – local community” collaboration programs will be designed and partially implemented. These programs will use new approaches to the organization of education and research activities at regional universities.
A catalogue of best practices in collaboration between universities and local communities.
Kemerovo region (Novokuznetsk)
Republic of Karelia
Republic of Mariy El
Sverdlovsk region (Yekaterinburg)
Tyumen region (Tyumen)
Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District (Surgut)
Back to list
Competition among innovative enterprises of the Tomsk region for the right to participate in the collaborative program “Developing a sales system and bringing innovations to Russian and international markets”