A series of events designed to finalize the project “Development of community education in Russia” will take place on April 28-30, 2015 in the Tambov region. These events are being organized by the New Eurasia Foundation in collaboration with the Department of education and science of the Tambov region and the Qualifications Improvement Institute for Education Specialists of the Tambov region.
Helping orphans is one of the main areas in MegaFon's charity activities. We ran 18 projects in 2015 together with our partners for more than 9,300 orphans in every region of Russia with a total b...
Internship in Israel has opened up new prospects for the development of the authors of the six best start-ups on the basis of educational and consulting programs.
Project goal: To design models of mutually beneficial cooperation between universities and local communities that may be replicated in the Russian socio-economic conditions.
- To integrate the newly designed “university – local community” collaboration mechanisms in regional university practices,
- To integrate new approaches to the organization of education and research activities that meet local community requirements in regional university practices,
- To develop a system required to transfer the best practices and technologies designed and tested by the participant universities in the first phase of the project to the new project participants from among the Russian regional universities.
PARTNERS AND DONORS
Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
Representatives of local businesses
Regional and local bodies of power
- “Social innovations in education” competition, May 1 – June 25, 2010;
- Meeting of the expert board of the project “Community universities: Phase II”, Vodnik, May 14 – 15, 2010;
- Training seminar “Strategic management in education”, July 4-10, 2010.
- Competitive selection of programs of collaboration between universities and local communities;
- Meetings of the project expert board, expert consultations and sessions at the participating universities;
- Organization of public discussions on the “University’s role in the local community development”;
- Organization of an interuniversity seminar to assess the progress of the “university – local community” collaboration programs.
“University – local community” collaboration models will be designed for different types of institutions of higher learning, e.g.: classical universities, technical universities, art and art history institutes, agricultural academies, teachers training universities, and public administration academies.
“University – local community” collaboration programs will be designed and partially implemented. These programs will use new approaches to the organization of education and research activities at regional universities.
A catalogue of best practices in collaboration between universities and local communities.
Kemerovo region (Novokuznetsk)
Republic of Karelia
Republic of Mariy El
Sverdlovsk region (Yekaterinburg)
Tyumen region (Tyumen)
Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District (Surgut)
Back to list
COMPETITION for SELECTION of INNOVATIVE COMPANIES of TOMSK region, SVERDLOVSK region, PERM territory
Official websites of FNE projects
Foundation address: 3/9, 3-rd Syromyatnichesky per., bldg 6, Russia Tel.: (495) 970-1567 Fax: (495) 970-1568
2008-2011 © New Eurasia Foundation - All rights reserved